Saturday, December 13, 2008
It's beginning to "taste" a lot like Christmas!
It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas around the Sampson home. So far we've made Fruit Balls, Peanut Butter Balls, Inside out Oreo truffles and chocolate covered pecans. I think that's enough for now. We plan on freezing some so we'll have some for Christmas when we have the Sampson Clan over to our house. I as always had assistance with all the candy making, and yes they were sneaking some of those peanut butter balls left and right. I enjoy cooking with the kids and hopefully they will always make time to share this family tradition with their Mama every year during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3




















2 comments:
you've motivated me to do christmas cookies with Lane and Bo, i had thought i'd skip it this year!
Hmmm...sounds like a delicious tradition!
Post a Comment