Sunday, January 11, 2009

Boys with their Guns!











This past Christmas Cade Carter got a Red Rider BB gun. (Just like Ralphie on Christmas Story) I took a few pics of him shooting his target. Now let me remind you he is 8 years old and this is the 1st year we feel he is responsibe enough to have just a BB gun. Well now Hank feels like we need to go a step above the BB gun and introduce him to a 20 gauge shotgun. Cade Carter shot it today and I feel he's still not quite ready for it. He claims it hurts his shoulder when he fires. So I tried it myself because I wanted to see if it really hurt-& it does!!! I guess I'm a wimp, but I'm 34 years old and it hurts and I can only imagine how Cade Carter felt when he shot it. I say go back to the BB gun and leave the shotgun alone for another year or so!!-per Mama!!!! Of course, Camden had to try the BB gun out too.

No comments:

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters