Friday, January 29, 2010

All About US!

My upcoming blog posts for the next year may be very boring to some.  But this year I am focusing more on what my family enjoys...eating, playing and having fun.  I want my boys to remember their favorite food we prepared and the recipes that go along with them.  I want them to remember the projects we started and never finished...LOL (and of course the ones we INDEED finished)   I want to feature the many before and after pics so the boys can see the results and someday be able to say.."Remember when...Dad built us that treehouse?"  Which by the way for the blog followers out there...THE TREEHOUSE IS BUILT!! lol

No comments:

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters