Patriot Bank participated in the Festival of Trees this year. We usually try to decorate our tree in "THEME" with where we work! Everyone would come by and pay $1 to vote for the best tree and the proceeds went to the Carl Perkins Child Abuse Center. I was very nervous because I am so used to decorating a traditional tree-well let's just say I went out on a limb on this one. This tree turned into Uncle Sam! There are Christmas lights shining thru his eyes....Looks a little freaky-but we won 1st place in Business Trees. I was shocked! I'm already trying to come up with something for next year. LOL!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3



















No comments:
Post a Comment