I go through phases of different hobbies, and I know that my husband wants to kill me at times. He always says that I start things and never finish...hmm...sound familiar? I admit that I always have good intentions but I always get wrapped up into something else. I've got scrapbooks, I've knitted scarves, decorated cookies, paint stuff, and recently, I attempted sewing...what a disaster! I need major assistance with the sewing machine...that's still on my bucket list. Now I'm into gardening... But thanks to the new DEVIL Pinterest-it's all this websites fault. I of course take no blame at all. :) Recently, I found a recipe to Nutella Brownies on pinterest and I made them and they were so, so yummy. I'll never make brownies again with cocoa...bring on the Nutella. As you can see, Cam licked the bowl clean. As for pinterest, you can meet me there at 9 pm tonight because I guarantee I'll be looking for more ideas and recipes. Sorry Hank!
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3


















No comments:
Post a Comment