Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Finding Peace
This day has been horrible. I woke up and poured my usual cup of coffee and opened my laptop up and went straight to Kate's blog. I was hoping to read that Lucy was improving and is on the road to recovery but instead my heart stopped and the world froze around me. As I read the words... Lucy's cancer is back I asked God why?..I look for answers but there are none .I wanted to blame something but there's nothing to blame. My questions go unanswered once again. Lucy is tired of this fight. Please pray for peace for Sweet Lucy. Lucy, God's got this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3


















No comments:
Post a Comment