Friday, October 24, 2008

Crestview Awards Day!


Cade Carter is the one in Camo!

I gotta brag on Cade Carter! He made all A's and one B on his report card and got perfect attendance! The school had awards day and Hank and I got to go watch him get his academic pins. He looked so big as a 2nd grader! I remember the first awards day I went to he was in Kindergarten! Wow, how they grow so fast! They also made many announcements on how there are 754 schools in the state of Tennessee and Crestview ranked 58 in academics. I'm so glad Cade Carter helped make that happen!! That made me smile! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go Cade Carter! Keep up the good work :)

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters