Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oooh!!! A Slug!







We had a visitor in our house last night. It was a slimy, nasty, yucky slug. Cam got the biggest kick out of it, but poor Cade Carter probably had nightmares about it. Cam held it and played with the yucky animal but Hank couldn't believe Cade Carter seemed so scared of it. So being the manly man that Hank is, he definitely didn't want his son to be afraid of such an animal. So Hank decides to throw the dang slug around in the kitchen and Cade Carter basically had a panic attack. It landed on Cade Carter and he went ballistic. Some things are best left alone...By the way, little Landen (who is 16 months) wasn't at all scared!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, those things are gross!! When Erik and I first got married, we lived in a little in town and they were everywhere! My stupid dog would try to eat them and it would make me sick! Can't say that I care too much for them :)

nicole said...

I am with Cade Carter...I'd rather not touch IT or have it touch ME! :-)

Kendra said...

THIS is exactly why the prospect of having a boy makes me nervous!

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters