After five whole years of having beautiful-bright-blond-long locks of hair...Cam finally got a big boy haircut. I absolutely HATE IT!
Everyone keeps telling me it looks so good, and I'm just thinking yeah right...my baby is officially OLD now and the toddler haircut had to go?? It's just traumatic!
I can definitely say that it will be a LONG time before we go get our hair cut again...


















4 comments:
I'm sad to see his cute baby hair go, but he looks so handsome as a big boy!!
It's okay mama!He's still your handsome baby boy. Time does fly.
When you're that cute, you can pull off any 'do!
I can remember Jan telling me I had to cut John Owen's hair. Made me so sad, too! It will be a while before I have to cut Jonah's...I'm gonna hold off as long as possible! Cam is so cute!
Post a Comment