Saturday, March 14, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory & boys night out!

This past Friday night, I took several boys to the Ruffin Theater to see the play Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was so cute! Cade Carter loves movies and watching this as a play really intrigued him. He told me that he wanted to be in a play. Not sure how he would do, but it's a thought.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

nicole said...

Jan went with the boys last Saturday night and they are still talking about it! I wish I could have gone, too. Mary Claire had the sniffles, so I stayed home with her. Love your new blog design!

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters