Sunday, April 19, 2009

Paula Deen

Here's Paula greeting you at the door of her home!





I thought this area of the restaurant was cool because it's the dessert bar named after her grandson, Jack.





Love the baskets!!!


Posted by PicasaThis past weekend Hank & I went to Tunica to Harrah's and had lunch at Paula Deen's. Since I absolutely adore Paula Deen this was a very big treat for me. Hank on the other hand could care less because all he cared about was the eating. I on the other hand had to tour all through the restaurant and take pics! The restaurant is a replica of her southern home in Savannah, Georgia where her Paula Deen shows are filmed. The decorating of her home was just my cup of tea...I always enjoy seeing people's homes and enjoying their designs they've chosen-it's sort of became a hobby for me. Thanks Hank, for taking me! Maybe we can make it down to Savannah real soon! LOL!

1 comment:

Paige's Place said...

Wasn't it wonderful! I went around Thanksgiving last year and the food was amazing. I really liked the gift shop too :-)

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters