Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Posted by PicasaThis year during Spring Break we all kinda took it a little easy. Cade Carter spent the 1st half of the week over his buddy Austin's house and Cam went to play with John Ethan. Then I ended up with the yucky virus and found myself in the bed for a couple of days. Come Thursday, I was bound and determined that the kids were going to have some fun! I took them to the park and had we had a picnic. Hank went along too and it showed us that it doesn't take much to entertain these kiddos.

1 comment:

Sara Honeycutt said...

Someone once said, "The best thing you can spend on your children is time." In this world we live in, that is sometimes forgotten. Great job mom and dad for making the most precious memories during Spring break.

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters