
Ever since April our life has been surrounded by baseball with Cam. Practice and more practice lead to games and more games. Games lead to tournaments and then All Stars.
Jacob and Cam- Best Friends with Mohawks
Cam has wanted a mohawk for a very long time, and my dear friend JoLea called me one day at work and said "I'm taking them for mohawks since they made all stars and I told her "GO AHEAD" but I'm not telling Hank." We later sent him a pic via mobile and believe it or not he wasn't mad. He was laughing so hard it didn't matter. But my mother was so MAD. It's just hair...who cares....right?
Cam's up to bat.
Cam #1




















1 comment:
I came upon your blog from Kate's blog hop. I too, am a southern mom who has 3 boys...and a girl. My kids are all grown up now, but wow, what fun we have had! Love looking at your little guys playing ball; I remember those days so fondly...
Post a Comment