Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cade Carter is 12!

 
Well, it's that time of year again...school begins, we stress over clothing, school supplies and let's not forget it's Cade Carter's 12th birthday!  My little tween will soon be a TEEN this time next year.  Oh, where does the time go?  Cade Carter is as tall as me right now.  I know, I know...I'm super short, but 5'1 for a 6th grader is tall.  I am so proud of him-he is such a well mannered boy who knows right from wrong and has a heart on him like no other.  He truly cares for people and his sweet nature makes me so proud of him.  OK, ...I'm gonna stop before I cry-he's my BIG BOY!! I'm sure I'm embarrassing him.
We celebrated by having a sleepover, swimming and going to the movies to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid "Dog Days!"  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  It was great! Good Clean Fun! The mother's name in the movie is "Susan" and Hank says that I act just like her. Not sure if that's a good  or bad thing.  She's a little nerdy...The funny and ironic thing is that the father's name is "Frank" -Do you see where I'm going with this?  And they have two boys...The movie is based on Cade Carter the  (middle school aged Greg) who wants to stay indoors and play video games all summer...As I watched the movie, I felt like it was about the Sampson's.  :)  Just go see it!

It's not a birthday without cake...if you are wondering why there is a gun on the cake...It's the Call of Duty (X-BOX GAME) Can you tell that my little tween is all about his X-BOX!

Party all night, and I mean it was ALL NIGHT!
These boys like to party, last weekend to stay up all night before school starts on Wednesday.


 

post signature
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters