Sunday, May 9, 2010

Knowledge Bowl


Both Camden & Cade Carter participated in the Knowledge Bowl this year at Crestview.  It was ironic they both were chosen for their grade at the same time.  They hold a Knowledge Bowl in the Fall and the Spring.  They both did great.  Cam's grade came in 2nd!  Yahoo!

3 comments:

Laura Dawson said...

Its good to see you back blogging...I was getting worried! Love you swing....and could you send Cam by about 5:30 each morning to start our coffee???

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Hope your new one is getting the rest she needs and hopefully Mom too! Coffee does indeed help us all!!!

Georgia said...

I am so glad you are back. I have missed your blog posts. We miss you guys.

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters