I am in charge of Courtney Wilson's candy bar at her wedding in June. For those who are not familiar with candy bars at weddings, it is basically a display set up of different candies etc-usually themed in the same color as the wedding for guests to bag up and take home. (What will they come up with next?) This has been a very fun project to put together. Her main color is purple so I've incorporated lots of purple, pink and white. Hopefully come June I will have it all completed...the hardest part is unwrapping all the candy canes! More pics to come!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3


















2 comments:
super cute idea!!! great job
Oh my! Coco is going to LOVE this wedding!!!
Post a Comment