Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Weather brings many, many PECANS


This year my Mom & Dad's trees produced many pecans and I dragged Cade Carter out of the house (he was watching a movie, IMAGINE THAT?) to help me pick up pecans. He was a little grumpy at first when I told him to GET OFF THE COUCH but he got over it. He helped me pick some and we took them home to crack them. I bet I cracked pecans for a whole hour and this is all I got! But hey, my holiday baking will include pecans I literally picked up MYSELF!!! If your lucky, I might send some of you some of my Paula Deen goodies!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

My mother-in-law gave me some pecans last week and I tried a Paula Deen pecan pie muffins recipe with them! It was good! I'll have to get you the recipe.

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters