Every year I always buy a Gingerbread Kit for the boys to build a Gingerbread house. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and every day the boys ask can we make it yet? I finally gave into them on Thanksgiving night. They worked on it for awhile and I'm happy to show the results! Our next mission...that would be our Christmas Tree!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3


















1 comment:
We began ours tonight and let me just say that it is definitely a task! That thing has to sit for 2-3 hours after just putting the walls together before you can go any further. I think we'll try to get the rest done tomorrow, but I'm not promising mine will look as good as yours.
Post a Comment