Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fire Museum of Memphis







Gunner with his fireman's cake!



We attended Gunner Wallace's birthday party over the weekend at the Fireman's Museum. It was so cool! There was a play area with firetrucks and similators that made you feel like you were putting out a fire. There was even a room that everyone got in that got up to 89 degrees as you watched a film on fire! Very educational, but FUN! Cam freaked out when the fire alarms started going off...I felt so sorry for him because he just busted out crying saying to me "I don't like it!" Once the fire alarms went off he was fine and continued on having a good time. Cam's never liked anything loud!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Fun isn't it? Anytime you want to take the boys to a firestation. You are more than welcome to ride with me when I visit Erik.

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters