Monday, November 24, 2008

Going to see Santa!


Saturday we piled up in the car and went to see Santa at the Jackson Mall! (I refuse to go to Memphis anymore) so we usually head to Jackson for any shopping, dining etc...

Anyway, cousin Lillie Grace, Cade Carter and Cam couldn't wait to see Santa. Because the lines were very short, we got to spend lots of time with Santa telling him what we want for Christmas. I was getting a little anxious when the kids continued to tell him what all they wanted when Cade Carter whispered something in Santa's ear. I thought OH NO-What's he telling him? Santa looked over at me and smiled and said "I think having a puppy is a family decision and Santa doesn't bring puppies." I couldn't believe Cade Carter had the nerve to ask for a puppy when I tell him constantly that he's allergic and the answer is NO! When we find that hypoallergenic puppy, I will then consider it, MAYBE...that is a BIG MAYBE..

No comments:

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters