Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GUESS WHAT I GOT?


...that would be my new Espresso Machine. Anyone who knows me well knows about my addiction to coffee and lattes. When I heard months ago that Starbucks was closing I was so upset SO I began to research machines to figure out how the heck am I going to make a latte at home. When my birthday rolled around Big Mama (Hank's mom) and my parents gave me enough money to order my VERY OWN ESPRESSO MACHINE. It's definitely a science to making a latte, but I think I've got it down. It's really strange that I've got the knack for making the drinks now because I just found out STARBUCKS OFFICIAL CLOSING DAY IS THIS FRIDAY!!! I really hate it, but in the long run, I feel like I'll save lots of money...Starbucks-you will be missed but you will always have a place in my heart.

1 comment:

kate said...

is it really this friday? I am so sad. It just all seems like a big tease. We get it here and then all of a sudden it's gone. You will have to teach me how to make a good latte.

"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3

My Favorite Prayer!

serenity prayer Pictures, Images and Photos

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Counters