Yes, my birthday is on Halloween. I have reason to be a witch! Growing up I always had Halloween parties and lots of crude jokes... But nevertheless, Hank and I always try to find time amongst all the festivities to go out to dinner. We went to a Brazillan steak house (Texas de Brazil.) It was not your ordinary restaurant where you order off the menu. The waiter continuously brings meat to the table. You have a card on your table that is green (which means continue to bring more meat) or you can flip the card over on it's red side (which means to STOP bringing meat. ) It was a great meal and wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend it! Thanks to my wonderful husband for always making my day special!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Now you know...
Yes, my birthday is on Halloween. I have reason to be a witch! Growing up I always had Halloween parties and lots of crude jokes... But nevertheless, Hank and I always try to find time amongst all the festivities to go out to dinner. We went to a Brazillan steak house (Texas de Brazil.) It was not your ordinary restaurant where you order off the menu. The waiter continuously brings meat to the table. You have a card on your table that is green (which means continue to bring more meat) or you can flip the card over on it's red side (which means to STOP bringing meat. ) It was a great meal and wonderful atmosphere. I highly recommend it! Thanks to my wonderful husband for always making my day special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"By wisdom a house is built,
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3
by understanding it is established,
and by knowledge the
rooms are filled
with all precious
and pleansant riches."
Proverbs 24:3


















3 comments:
Oh Susan, I didn't know that! Happy belated birthday! Texas de Brazil is one of my favorites! We haven't been in quite a while. We tend to save that one for "special occasions." hehe
Meant to call you on your birthday. Because it's on Halloween, I never forget it! Mmmmm, I love Texas de Brazil. Hank did good!
happy belated birthday. i had a customer come in friday and ask for your number. he wanted to wish you happy birthday...i should have called you then. Glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment